What Documents Are Required at Your Appointment?
You need to bring all documents relevant to your Tax Affairs for the current year to your appointment. Any missing documents may delay your return or your same day refund.
documents relating to your income
Any documents relating to your income for the year including:
- PAYG / Group Certificates from your employers.
- Centrelink Benefit Statement for Newstart, Pensions etc. (Bring your Centrelink online access login to assist)
- Bank Interest or Dividend Information from Investments.
- Termination payment ETP summaries if you have a payout from your employer.
- Rental property income or Capital Gains from Investments.
- Details of Rental property etc.
Any documents relating to your expenses / claims for the year including:
- Receipts / log books for all expenses to be claimed.
- Spouses taxable income (if applicable).
- Private Health Insurance details.
- Medical Expenses for year.
- Any other relevant information.
Highly recommended. I have been going to Tax Fast for over 4 years – they always look after me!
I have been coming here for years now. It’s definitely worth the time to come and see Matt to gets things done right first time. Excellent service as usual.